I was originally just going to say donate money to the ACLU for me but I guess that’s not really very fun.
I still think it’s a good gift!
make me something!
I don’t want anyone to spend their money on me as I have so much garbage already. You can make my daughter a giant pusheen pillow. She’d probably love that.
If you feel you must spend money on me here are some things that I want but don’t need.
1. Dark Souls III - on black friday it will probably be 20 or below I’d guess.
DONT BUY IT SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY BOUGHT IT FOR ME!
2. PSN dollars - i can always use these
5. Cookies - homemade preferably without poison. love chocolate chips!
6. Board games! I like them (I need to play them more) I have mage knight, catan, pandemic, arkham horror, stratego, risk, and bang so don’t get those. I hate monopoly. Worst game.
7. Sewing stuff - fabric mainly. fuzzy stuff to make a pusheen plush. PUSHEEEEEEEEEEEN.
8. Bloodborne stuff. I like bloodborne a whole lot and would never turn down bloodborne paraphenalia!
9. A new waterbottle. Mine’s getting grody.